Artbook can order English books according to our customers' needs
6 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation)SKU:9781101919798 Supplier: Princeton Review
Author Princeton Review
Format Paperback I 576 pages
Dimensions 213.4 x 33 x 276.9 mm I 950 g
Publication 14 June 2016
YOU'LL NEED EXTRA PRACTICE TO ACHIEVE AN EXCELLENT SCORE.
The new SAT is still an unknown quantity for many students—and we all know that practice is one of the best ways to get comfortable with any exam.
6 Practice Tests for the SAT provides six complete opportunities to assess whether your skills are up to the mark on the new SAT’s higher-level math questions and reading comprehension passages. Detailed answer explanations for every practice problem support your progress, and help you to master every aspect of the test.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests and answers for the new SAT
• Hands-on exposure to the test, with over 900 questions
• Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performance
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery