Artbook can order English books according to our customers' needs
Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test (with 3 Audio CDs)SKU: 9781599660868 Supplier: Compass Publishing
Format Paperback I 272 pages
Dimensions 276.9 x 210.8 x 15.2 mm I 820 g
Publication 4 January 2007
Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test is designed for intermediate-level students of English who need to refine their skills in preparation for the TOEIC test. The short practice test in each unit of this book follows the same style and format as the actual TOEIC test, but with modified vocabulary and structure.
The goal of Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test is to familiarize students with the TOEIC test using language appropriate to their level. Each unit focuses on different grammar points that most commonly appear in the actual TOEIC test. One full practice test is also provided.
Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test is extremely accessible to intermediate level students and provides an excellent foundatiion for the new TOEIC test format.
(1) Test format that follows the actual TOEIC test
(2) Thematic units with accompanying grammar explanation appendices
(3) 14 mini practice tests and one complete practice test
(4) Focused practice of the TOEIC test question types
(5) Full answer key and transcript for all practice tests
(6) Answer explanations for Incomplete Sentences and Incomplete Texts sections
(7) Audio recordings of the practice listening sections